Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mart 130 Cafe - Melbourne ♡

Hello Tuesday !

Decided to blog about one of my favourite brunch place / cafes in Melbourne - Mart 130 Cafe




              


This is how the outside of the Cafe looks like. If you did notice, the 'R' in the word 'MART' has been reversely written. WHY? I will tell you later on :)



The signboard beside the entrance.
As you can see Mart 130 Cafe is open 7 days a week from 7:30am till 3:00pm.




This is how the dining place looks like. The sky was kinda gloomy when I took this picture the other day.

    







The surroundings in the cafe, and the 'specials menu' will be frequently changed. You can't get these in the normal menus though!





                      Mocha w/ coffee art.




                 Mart 130 Ice Chocolate with ice cream on top.




Brunch #1 : Poached eggs with mushrooms and truffled polenta.  And a side dish of salmon was added on.

Ratings : 4/5




Brunch #2 : Chorizo and poached eggs.

I remembered one of my friend ordered this and I personally didn't really like the taste of it.

Ratings : 2/5


Brunch #3 : Poached eggs and bacon with Hollandaise sauce.

I forgot who ordered this hahaha! Cause I went there for several times and I couldn't remember who ate this! #lol

Ratings : 3/5




Brunch #4 : Corn fritters with grilled bacon, tomato relish, sour cream and coriander.

I call this the ULTIMATE CORN FRITTERS. The reason why I kept going back to this brunch place is because I fell in love with their corn fritters! Normally I would add salmon and a poach egg as my extra side dish. *So now you see why I've gained so much weight!!!*

Ratings : 5/5 !!!





Just a random picture I took a few months back when I was with a friend. As you can see, my corn fritters !!! With the added salmon and poached eggs.


Okay, that's all for now. I could only find a few pictures of those dishes cause I kept ordering the same thing whenever I visit them. Hahaha! #addictedtocornfritters.



So Melbournians, HOW TO GET THERE?

## I lived in the city so the only way I knew is to take the 96 Tram from Bourke Street. It's located just in front of the Vodafone outlet. Also, please confirm that the 96 tram you're taking is going towards St. Kilda Beach. Ask the tram driver to verify that the tram will be stopping at Middle Park, after passing by Albert Park.

The journey will takes about 15-20 minutes to get you to the destination. Make sure you get off at Tram Stop 130, Middle Park.


And this explains why the cafe is called MART with the reversed 'R'. If you read it backwards, it will spell the word 'Tram'. I find it quite interesting! Okay, tata for now and do visit them if you have the chance!!



This is their main address : 107 Canterbury Rd, Middle Park VIC 3206, Australia



my instagram : pandabelle0717

Dayre : mabellee0717







No comments:

Post a Comment