Nuffnang

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lookbook #1


Hello again! Let's start off with my first lookbook of the year, shall we?

Well, I've been longing to have a mini photoshoot in Straits Quay (one of the malls that's located in Penang) as the white-based buildings and beautiful yachts had really caught my attention.

And as usual, thanks to one of my fav girls in town, Denz (click her name to check out her blog) who has always been helping me out with most of the shootings. She knows it all and she knows it best!

On top of that, I'll be explaining my ootd details and some fashion tips as well. 
Just keep scrolling down for more!



     








So here are some details of my outfit of the day:

Cardigan - H&M 
Romper - online boutique 
Hat - online boutique
Necklace - H&M


Fashion tip of the day: 

C a r d i g a n! Match it with a basic tee and a pair of your fav shorts! 
The tip is that it'll always make your legs look longer and slimmer and as well to get yourself a more classy look!


I guess that's all for today and do stay tune for my next post. Have a great week ahead!

















No comments:

Post a Comment